Monday, May 29, 2006

Dude, Where's My Car?

So I'm up tonight watching Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle. Let (okay, I'm switching to the no punctuation mode) me just tell you that this has got to be one of the funniest things ive ever seen in my life. i am over here dying right now, this has got to be the most retarded thing ive ever seen. and you have to be stoned to watch it, too, and im talking that extra potent piff that puts you to sleep in an hour. that kind. ive got a white owl sitting around my room somewhere...

ive been writing, the d word is coming along quite well. thanks for asking. my new album is mobb deeps blood money.

the new joke is "this is so extreme."

ive been a super shopaholic for the past few weeks. ive bought shoes, food, tee shirts, music, hair care products, mostly food though, paid for gas, bought white tees, its really sad. im paying everything off on time and all that, its just very cool having a card that you can pay off later and buy sh*t now. and since i get aid every week im not really too worried about all that debt sh*t. as you can probably tell, im super drunk so im going to end this post but i just want ya'll to know that (in the indelible words of Lenny Williams) i loooooooooooooooooooove youuuuuuuuuuu. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing